Notices for September 2017
Our Sunday service is a sung Eucharist which starts at 10am.
There is a Crèche and, in term time, Sunday School to which all are welcome. There is tea and toast afterwards in the hall.
Our Prayer Focus
Those who are affected by natural disasters
We pray for all those effected by 'mans inhumanity to man'
||Duke of Edinburgh - relaunch on 16th October
Additional Dates & Events
||Deanery Synod -St John's Knotty Ash
||Clergy Study Day so Morning Prayer rather than Holy Communion
||Deanery Synod -Christ Church
||Christmas Craft Fayre
||Ecumenical Service for Christ the King - St John's Knotty Ash
Next Sunday is our Church Dedication Music - Psalm 122, Only say the word - Davies & Polglase and Christ is our cornerstone - Rawsthorne
- DUKE OF EDINBURGH St Anne's is a Licensed Assesment Centre for the Duke Of Edinburgh Award Scheme.If you are aged between 13-24, or know of anyone who might be interested in finding out more then visit the DofE website or Chantelle Day. Meetings take place every Monday evening 7pm Look forward to seeing you soon! Please see the notices above for any changes to the meeting times.
- DO YOU SHOP ONLINE? If so, please register with www.easyfundraising.org.uk and the retailers you shop with will make a donation to us AT NO EXTRA CHARGE TO YOU! So far we have raised £721!!
- PARKING As a courtesy to those who are less able and towards those who live in Cheadle Avenue can people please park in the car-park or on the church side of the road before parking directly outside the Church (by vestry door) or on the resident's side of Cheadle Avenue. Thank You.
- LOGS Logs are available at £3/bag. So if you, family or friends have an open fire or wood burner please see Emma for a bag. With enough notice, home delivery may also be available for those without transport. So far we have raised £615!
- 100 CLUB Congratulations to last month's winners. This fundraiser raises important funds each month. Please see Eve Stokes to check that you are up-to-date with your subs. Thank you. Next draw: 24th September
- ST PAULS, STONEYCROFT What was the church building for the parish of St Paul, Stoneycroft has now been bought
by the Egyptian Christian Coptic Church.
Fr Bishoy and his congregation warmly welcome any visitors to see what work they have managed to achieve so far in restoring this magnificient building.
The parish of St Paul's has now fully amalagmated with the parish of St Anne, Stanley (from whence it came)
with the the church of St Anne on Prescot Road being the parish church for the new parish - St Anne, Stanley and St Paul, Stoneycroft.
Our prayers are for our Coptic friends as they begin their ministry in the Coptic Church of St Mary and St Cyril and for us all in realising
the light of Christ in Old Swan.
In His love,
- NOTICES please Emma by 10am Wednesday morning if there are any notices for the weekly sheet. Also, don't forget to let her know if you want a name added/removed from the sick list.
- WEDDINGS & BAPTISMS To book your special service please contact Emma by phone (0151 228 2426) or to arrange an appointment.